Full-Time Oncology Specialty Pharmacist
We are looking for an Oncology Specialty Pharmacist to join our team! You will be responsible for adherence calls, initial and follow-up assessments and counseling that can be incorporated into a pharmacy care plan.
• Dispensing and checking prescriptions
• Advising physicians and healthcare practitioners on the interactions and side effects of medications
• Providing patients with pertinent drug information and education
• Proactively reviewing prescriptions for proper dosage
• Supervising pharmacy staff
• PharmD and Georgia pharmacist license required
• Previous experience in specialty pharmacy and oncology preferred, BCOP a plus
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience with PioneerRX, Therigy, Asembia1, Caret or similar adherence software programs a plus
Competitive salary and benefits. EOE.